Monday, August 31, 2026


 Moving Back...

As many of you may know, I have now moved back to Nonthaburi, so I will now be resuming blogs with my old site of "Thai Birds'n' Pies. I stopped using this blog in around 2018... was it really that long ago?  So I will now be posting blogs when I can here, not just birds, but general life and other activities. For those who have never seen this blog, please take a moment to take a look and enjoy the old posts if you can. Click here to check it out: https://nonthaburibirding.blogspot.com/

I have made 3 videos since being back here, so you can check them out too, if you haven't already.

1. Cinnamon Bittern 

2. Sai Noi Sand Quarry

3. Returning For The Crakes

No Pies yet, but they will be coming soon, I hope.

I have also got the Hydroponic systems all set up again, so hoping to become pretty much self-sufficient with most of my vegetables. Eggs will be coming from the quails again (when I can find where to buy some)


No comments:

Post a Comment