Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Beginning.....

So here it is.. My first real attempt at blogging.My main passion here is photography, especially birds. I am hoping to build this site by giving advice about birding in Thailand, posting pictures, tips and birding sites for all to see and read along with my blogs. Another passion of mine is pies so I may post some of my favourite recipes and pie stories from time to time.I will gladly welcome any posts, comments or input. ( I'm sure I'll need the help!!) I hope to run regular features on local and the 'big' birding sites around  Thailand, so let me know yours. Also I will run up-to date reviews on photographic equipment as new gear hits the market. Let's hope you will enjoy reading this blog as much as I will writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment