Saturday, March 18, 2017

Birding in Thailand


Thaibirdspot


Firstly, a big thank you to all friends and readers of Thaibirds 'n' Pies for your continued support and following. For anyone who is interested in more reading or birding trips in Thailand I would like to share this link to my main website, Thaibirdspot. My Thaibirdspot website gives information on birding locations around Thailand, interesting articles, trip reports, birding accessories and a gallery of many of the fine birds of Thailand. There is also a Facebook Page and a Facebook Group to accompany the site where I welcome birders to share their images and experiences. Please click on the coloured links to explore more of the wonders of Birding in Thailand and share with your friends.
If you require any more information about birding or birding trips, please drop me a line at thaibirdspot66@gmail.com  Thanks to all again, Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment